N-TEXX Soil Inoculant with humus
N-TEXX is an all-natural liquid soil inoculant that contains a broad spectrum of soil bacteria.
It is formulated to enhance soil structure, root development, nutrient uptake, and water infiltration.
- Enhances fertilizer program by increasing plant nutrient uptake
- Reduces crusting of topsoil
- Increases root mass growth
- Increases seed germination emergence
- Improves water infiltration
- Improves soil environment for plant growth by building the aerobic zone of the soil.
- Stimulates soil microorganisms that provide essential nutrients for plants through
- their productive biological processes.
- Easily applied using various irrigation systems
- (spray, trickle, overhead, drip, surge, and L.E.P.A.)
- Concentrated for freight savings
- Affordable cost
- Animals may graze immediately after application
- Stable for up to 1 year when stored as directed
- May be soil and foliar applied
275-gallon tote | 30-gallon drum | 5-gallon case | 4-gallon case
(PDF) Download the Soil Inoculant with Humic Acid Label
(PDF) Download the Soil Inoculant with Humic Acid California Label
(PDF) California OIM Certificate
(PDF) Download OMRI Notification of Allowed with Restrictions Decision: Soil Inoculant with Humic Acid
(PDF) Download WSDA certificate
(PDF) Download SDS